This year is going to be bigger and better at Bigby’s. The turn of a new year is the perfect time to make new plans, set some goals, and finally discover that “foodie” in you! Here are some tips and goals that we think every foodie should accomplish this year when you visit Bigby’s:
1. SPLURGE ON GOOD FOOD
While preparing your own meals can save you money, treating yourself with a good food every now and then wouldn’t hurt. The trick is to make the splurge count.
• Awesome Salmon – Pink salmon steak served sizzling hot with teriyaki sauce, sauteed greens, and steamed white rice.
• Rack-a-bye-baby – Finger-licking goodness of premium cut smoky barbecued ribs.
• Creole Pasta – A pasta combination of ham, chicken, sausage, and shrimps in sweet and spicy red tomato sauce.
2. EAT HEALTHY
Whether you want to eat more greens or consume lesser calories, this is the perfect time to motivate yourself into making changes to your lifestyle. We’ve got something on our menu for a health buff, too!
• Zen High Salad – Fresh garden greens with ripe mango, cucumber, tomato, egg, Japanese crab sticks, and crispy prawn fritters in a nutty Japanese dressing.
• Fruit & Nut Salad – A light refreshing salad of apples, oranges, grapes, and candied walnuts with cranberry dressing (you can also add some grilled chicken).
• Tiki Wacky Chicken Salad – A chunky salad treat with tomatoes, yellow mango, grapes, walnuts, cheese, croutons and creamy chicken salad on top of romaine lettuce.
3. SATISFY YOUR SWEET CRAVINGS
This year is the perfect time to indulge in a sweet adventure. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these desserts that are worth the extra calories:
• Banana Fanna – Caramelized banana fritters with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce.
• Hillbilly Cube Toast – Cinnamon sugar-dusted bread cubes with native chocolate sauce.
• Mango Chantilly Crepe – Very thin and light French-style crepe with sweet cream, mango, and vanilla ice cream.
4. TRY SOMETHING NEW
It’s easy to get stuck in the habit of choosing and ordering the same food after your first visit just because you’re uncertain of trying out something new. Mix things up and step up your food adventure by trying at least one new dish each time you dine in with us!
5. GO ON A GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE WITH BIGBY’S CDO FOOD TOUR
One of the best ways to explore Cagayan de Oro is through your tummy. Immerse yourself to an unforgettable local dining experience and get a taste of CDO’s best signature dishes by signing up to the BEST OF CDO FOOD TOUR!
Set yourself a challenge and achieve these FOODIE GOALS that are worth trying every time you dine at Bigby’s! Don’t forget to tag along your family and friends!